Only by sharing do we create change
Our philosophy is that empowerment of the third sector starts with sharing best practice and pooling our knowledge. Becoming great at generating online engagement requires insights into which channels are the most powerful, which KPIs to monitor and where you can optimize. Participate if you want to:
- Generate organizational learning to solve fundraising challenges. This will transcend organizational silos by informing you on the why’s, what’s and how’s to achieve your goals.
- Identify opportunities for optimization on channels and activities, and be inspired by what other charities do.
- Build an informed strategy with KPIs across participating charities and get a baseline to test your assumptions.
“It has been a great joy to participate in Digital Advantage two years in a row. Part of the outcome has been the identification of our development potential in digital fundraising, and thereby streamlining and prioritising our activities. It has given us the opportunity for growth!
— Kasper Viebke, Head of private fundraising, The Danish Refugee Council
Benchmarking is a way of discovering what is the best performance being achieved – whether in a particular company, by a competitor or by the whole third sector. This information can then be used to identify gaps in an organization’s processes in order to achieve a competitive advantage.
Partnering to share information.
The methodology applied is Competitive benchmarking, and is used when a charity wants to evaluate its position within its industry. In addition, competitive benchmarking is used when a company needs to identify industry leadership performance targets.
There are two key differences between Digital Advantage and many of its competing benchmarking tools.
- First it does not only rely on subjective questionnaire responses, but also includes objective data and KPIs.
- Secondly is that it takes internal data, not only publicly available information and compares performance.
“We are continuously developing the benchmarking tool to deliver powerful insights to you. The analysis covering 2018 marks the third year anniversary, with over 25 participating organisations in Denmark.”
It is easy to see where we have the possibility for improvement – CRM Manager
10 of 10 on creating value in our organisation – Communications & Fundraising Director